At Spiritus, all complaints are taken seriously and followed up thoroughly to ensure we provide the best service possible.
The set procedure is to be followed to address each case and find an appropriate outcome to resolve the issue and work towards making sure the issue does not arise again.
How to make your complaint
Complaints can be made in various ways. We request that it is done in the following methods to help us deal with the matter efficiently.
- A written letter handed into Jacqui O’Connell.
- Send an email to the following email address: email@example.com
- Call Jacqui O’Connell to raise your issues on the following number: 07971 690678
Information to be provided
Please provide as much detail as you can to help us with the problem. The following are a few details which will help:
- Say what the problem is.
- Say what outcome you are looking for.
- Provide information on any relevant communication on the subject.
- Address a complaint to the person responsible, with the name of the YP in question, if you have their name.
What we do next
We will reply in writing or by telephone within 7 days of receiving the complaint. If it is not possible to make a full detailed investigation in this time, we will give you an interim reply telling you what is being done to deal with your complaint. All complaints are taken seriously and fully investigated with the individual involved. You will be fully informed on how we have dealt with the complaint.